Pun's Happy Psychology Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

3 Good Things Before Falling Asleep

As I'm about to going to sleep I thought back over at least three things that made me happy during the day:
1. I continued working on my chemistry "stop motion" project, and the progress is quite impressive. My partner showed up and helped me a lot. It is good we can get along as a team.
2. I teased one of my friend who was feeling down and that made him feel better. I feel good to help relieving people.
3. About the "stop motion" again......., Mr. Thornley postponed the due date from Friday to next Monday!!!!!!. It is really nice of him. Now, I don't have to rush off to finish the project in time.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Im kaashi said...

1. Practice good "sleep hygiene". Get yourself ready for sleep by relaxing a few hours before bedtime
2. Make sure you have a comfortable bed in which you can get a good night's sleep.
3.Practice deep breathing.
===================================
Aqua
Drug Alcohol Rehab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home