Pun's Happy Psychology Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Reactions to My 5 Signature Strength

My 5 signature strengths are creativity, humor, kindness, self-control, and teamwork I think these 5 signature strengths really match the "real me". These signature strengths I have are sometimes not recognized by people, but I am the one who can internally recognize it by myself (self-report). I totally agree that my top strength is creativity. I like to create my own unique ways of doing things. I think this trait is even much better when I combine it with humor. I usually create my own words and ways of describing things, and then use them to make people laugh. I love to help people when they are struggling with their works, and, on the other hand, I tend to dislike selfish people who are not helpful at all. I also agree that another of my signature strength is self-control. I usually not show my emotions when I'm feeling down. I just keep those bad feelings to myself (adding to my "lack of energy" weakness). Lastly, I agree that I can do a great job in working as a team. I usually respect everyone in the group and work hard for the success of my group.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

interesting signature strengths =D i think all of them fit u too esp. the humor and teamwork i guess.;
ps.be happy :D
--yuki

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pun, You have a powerful set of signature strengths. Having creativity as one of these should allow you to "think outside of the box."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home